11 February 2013

General News Update

Well I have dragged this old site back to life since I last used in 2009! That is probably around the time the photo was taken of me at Selkirk.
I have added pages to the top right with all the Autumn Series & One Peak Event info. I will be updating this Blog from now until the start of the Autumn Series with some important news and probably just some general shite relating to cycling probably or life in general.
Watch out for me along the lines, around the back country lanes of Co Durham etc or at local cycling races.
Well better go and wash two muddy bikes from yesterdays event and probably freeze my arse off in the process ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I’d found this blog earlier. Some really great posts. Very interesting. I hadn’t thought of some of these things before. Thanks
    Breaking News

    ReplyDelete