29 November 2013

An Early Fresh Goods Sunday - 45NRTH Fasterkatt OUT & Wolvhammer IN !

After purchasing the 45NRTH Fasterkatt winter boots they had to be returned as the zip burst open mid ride during the fourth time i wore them. Two weeks later a pair of 45NRTH Wolvhammer's landed on my doorstep with only the difference to pay. Many thanks to Jason & Mark from westbrookcycles for sorting out the replacements. I was disappointed the zip didnt last very long as the boot was a very comfortable boot to wear. Its just the outer overskin is just too tight a design. Im not the only one that has had problems, here is a link to a few more riders with similar problems. I think they should have done more product testing on normal sized riders feet before lauching the product to the masses. I cannot fault their cap or tyres that i been using for over a year. I will do test report on the new Wolvhammers after i get some cleats on them and the temperature drops alittle !

Sure i didnt order any Muc-off

Oh its my new boots !




Zip burst open mid point during a ride :-(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment