10 November 2013

Fresh Goods Sunday - XLAB frame bag

Im going to hopefully do a Fresh Good's blog every Sunday. The first weeks item is XLAB Rocket Pocket (standard small size) bag which mounts on the top tube behind the stem/steerer. I have been after a bag for some time as im sick of trying to get my camera from my back pockets on jerseys / jackets etc. I tired some Topeak models but none fitted. There are loads with just a mesh top but are no good for cameras, phones etc. I came across this one and thought i would give it ago. XLAB do various bike bags inc saddle etc, here  is their range. I choose this one from Startcycles, i ordered it on line with a further 10% off code and free p&p. It landed in two days and they chucked in some free High5 goodies and return slip, what more could you ask for - excellent service. It took less than a minute to fit and is perfect for my phone, camera, keys etc. On the inside is a small seperate side pocket and one main section. I have only used it one ride and it was mainly a dry ride apart from one quick rain shower, its looks shower proof but not waterproof. I will report back on how it performs over the winter months. Below are some photos





No comments:

Post a Comment