26 February 2014

Mid Week Fresh Goods - Cannondale Quick Saddle Bag & Sram Outer Cable Frame Protectors

After my Spring Clean of the Dale Super X on Sunday i decided to change the seat bag from an old Scott one to a nice new Cannondale Quick bag. This one is a Med size and takes a CX tube, multi tool, patches, chain link & tyre boot with ease. It's made from durable water-resistant nylon, and uses velcro webbing to securely attach to your seat rails. It also has a rear light loop and reflective piping for added visibility. Capacity 80 Cu In. Here is a link to the Cannondale bags
I also had a spare pack of Sram Outer Cable Frame Protectors so decided to use three of them on the Super X. I have already fitted frame saver patches from new but these dont look out of place and offer extra protection from rubbing. I have these on several of my bikes and dont slide up and down the cables and keep in place. They are not cheap but can be reused when you sell a bike and come in black & red options. Here is a link for them, I have also used the BBB version but they dont fit multi sized outers and tend to pop off easier / loose them
 

No comments:

Post a Comment