9 March 2014

Fresh Goods Sunday - Crank Bros M19 Multi Tool



Its not very often that i buy multi tools as they ones i have got have never failed. I have been using Crank Bros Mutli tools for alot of years and own the M19 and M17 models. They are stored in my seat packs and are only used for trail / road side repairs when out and about on rides. As you might have guessed the M19 has 19 function tools and M17 has 17 functions. I carry the M19 on my mountain bikes and M17 on my road bikes. They are easy to handle and operate but as with all multi tools they have limitations as to the amount of force that can be applied when re tightening bolts etc. The reason i bough this one was that i used to carry a Cool Tool on my Alfine as it had a adjustable spanner end for axle nuts when fixing punctures. The Eastway ST1.0 replacement has quick release / normal gears and Pro Bike Kit were selling off M19/17 & 10 models with nearly 50% off. Crank Bros have a new designed multi tool which replaces the original design. Here is a link to the multi tools   

No comments:

Post a Comment