20 April 2014

Fresh Goods Sunday - Park Tool AWS-8 Ball end 3 way allen key


I have used many different types of Allen keys over my 30+ years of repairing/maintaining bikes and have found the best solution is never to use cheap quality unbranded ones as they dont last two minutes and can damage bolt heads. I have two Y (3way) allen keys which have square ends so fancied a ball ended Y to add to my collection. I have a full set of L shaped allens keys with ball ends but like the feel and use my Y shaped ones when there is enough space to use them. My square ended ones are manufactured by Snap on and branded Wrench Force, they have hudreds of hours in use and are still in perfect condition. I can see the Park Tool model lasting just as long hopefully. Here is a link to the tech info from Park Tool. The rrp is £9.99 but i got it in a sale for £4.99 inc delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment