21 May 2014

Second day on the road bike around the hills of Co Durham

Well back to sunshine and 20 degress again today but still a stiff cooling breeze in places. I took the Dale Super Six Hi Mod back out for a spin today around the country lanes / hills of Co Durham. The views from Tow Law were clear after yesterdays mist and you could see all the wind turbines for miles. I forgot to take my camera so only took a couple of pics when i was finished my ride. Today i had the head wind on the way out so cruised back in with a tail wind and topped 40mph max speed. I did a few more miles / ft climbed today as the forecast is heavy rain and winds all day tomorrow. If it dries up on Friday i might drag out my Dale Super X Hi Mod after i dust it down! or if the lines are still wet/muddy I will take the Eastway ST1.0 to keep clean.  
Michy Pro 4 25c tyres are still going strong, more comfy than the 23c version

No comments:

Post a Comment