1 September 2014

First ride out on the Krampgrease


I would tell you all about how it rode but only got the last 1/2 mile in on the road ;-( We dropped the van off for its MOT at National Tyres @ Gilesgate and we went out for a ride around the local trails / woods. After the heavy overnight rain the ground conditions are starting to soften up nicely. I was on my 26+, Angus on his 29+ and Arran was bedding in his new CX bike (well Angus's old one). I thought Arran might have struggled on the rougher sections on his skinny tyres but he was flying through them. I did get to swap bikes 1/2 a mile away from the garage but was all on tarmac. First impressions it nips along well and defo lighter on the front end compaired to my 5" Bud then you would expect it to be. Im liking the more up right position and will be a nice cruising bike for along the lines. Below a few pics from the ride  













  

No comments:

Post a Comment