22 September 2014

What a beautiful day for cruising around then going for an early evening ride

The sun has been out nearly all day and its even been warm for a change. I was travelling around Weardale all morning, it was 15 degrees at Stanhope at 10am. What a beautiful part of Co Durham for riding / driving / walking / running to enjoy the views, i even had the air con on! Back home and straight out for an early evening ride down to Durham, Old Durham Gardens, Maiden Castle then back home via Frankland ponds. I thought my legs would have been well tired after yesterdays Beast ride but they were ok'ish. It was still 15 degrees heading back home after 6pm. I put my small lights on just in case it came down dusky but it was still lovely and sunny. Below are a few pics, more soon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment