1 March 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Exus Grease Gun Eco

When on our hols in the Lakes I cannot but help have a look around some of the bike shops! when I was in KMB I noticed they had a grease gun & I had to spend a £5 off voucher I had before the 28th Feb. I was looking for a grease gun as well so killed two birds with one stone as they say. This is the Eco model rrp £13, Exus also do a Pro model rrp £19 but they did not have that model in stock. Since getting back home I have opened it up and screwed in a Park Tool Polylube grease cartridge. You have to saw most of the nozzle off the tube to fit it onto the grease gun. Once attached squeeze the tube whilst pumping the gun and the grease will pull through. It is light & easy to grip with a very fine nozzle for reaching hard to get parts/areas. When you stop pumping, the grease also stops and does not leave a dribble out of the end. Cannot fault the design or construction of it but time will tell. Here is the small amount of manufacturers blurb I could find -

EXUS GREASE GUN ECO
Apply grease accurately and avoid waste with this easy to use gun.
Long reach provides easy access to awkward areas.
Aluminium body with plastic spout and plunger.

and here is the Pro model blurb -
EXUS GREASEGUN PRO
Apply grease accurately and avoid waste with this easy to use gun.
Long reach provides easy access to awkward areas.
Aluminium and steel parts with durable powder coating.






Pro model

No comments:

Post a Comment