29 March 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Northwave Artic Commuter MTB GTX winter boots

As you may have seen some of my previous posts that we only use Northwave winter boots (except when it is really cold and I wear my 45nrth Wolverhammer's). This is the forth pair we now own and my first pair are 12 years old and have been retired and ready for Arrans feet when he grown into them. The pair that I was wearing were 10 years old and still going strong. I bought Angus a new pair last year for his crimbo but he was complaining that were getting a little tight. So I ended up with his pair and I ordered these for him in a larger size. The only reason I got the commuter model rather than the normal black model was there was way more discount! We never clean our winter boots so are always covered in mud anyway. We just let the rain / puddles wash them down when we are out riding. The rrp is £170 but I got them for less than £92 inc p&p. New cleats fitted and they are ready to rock and role out on the trails.
Update - they have now dropped to less than £85 on bike-discount, inc the road version










No comments:

Post a Comment