15 March 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Park Tool PPL-2 Poly Lube 1000 grease Tub version

If you follow my blogs you often see me use Park Tool PPL-1 Poly lube in a cartridge tube version but have often thought about buying the PPL-2 version in a tub as it will last a lot longer and work out cheaper in the long run. One day we had a rare trip up to the Royal Quays shopping outlet and there is a cycle shop (old Landrover Cycles) in one of the units. There happened to be a tub of this grease in the window so thought, might as well buy that when I am here. As you can see in the photo below the rrp is £15 but I am sure if you shop around it will be discounted. I haven't opened it yet but will do when I start to run out of the 4oz tubes.
One thing I will comment on but nothing to do with the grease is the service in the Royal Quays Cycle Centre shop / paying at the till was dreadful and not a good advert for a new customer to come back and spend money again! There is just no excuse for good manners and for a member of staff to swear in front of me and the kids is just unreal. I will not be returning there again!
Anyway back to grease, here is the manufacturers blurb -
Park Tool's poly-urea lubricant was developed specifically for bicycle maintenance and repair. PolyLube 1000 has an extremely high shear strength to protect vital parts under extreme conditions. PolyLube 1000 also repels moisture and is compatible with conventional greases.
16 oz. tub



No comments:

Post a Comment