25 March 2015

Local offroad ride on the Krampgrease

Well after a few hours of jobs the sun came out and so did the Krampgrease for a local offroad ride. It was still cold but nice to have the sun on my back. Saying that it did not last long and by the time I got to Brandon it had clouded over and the temperature had dropped down to 5 degrees. Climbing back out of Croxdale estate is came back out and warmed me back up again before it clouding back over again when I reached Bowburn. The ride had a great mix of all types of terrain, see photos below. The Knards held up well for most of the ride, just had to take it steady through the muddier sections. I was steady away and covered just under 29 miles in 2 1/2 hours so was pleased with that. I was hoping to stay clean inc the bike but that did not happen as the trails are muddy out there, time to get the hogger back out again and the washing machine back on! Enjoy the photos, more soon -















































No comments:

Post a Comment