5 April 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Park Tool SZR-1 Scissors

When I seen the press release for these I thought they might come in handy as all the scissors that I use are uncomfortable on my fingers or are just too weak. I ordered them from Bike Discount along with some other items as they were not available in the uk at the time. The blades are a lot shorter / thicker than normal domestic scissors. the hand grips are very comfy and tacky to feel. You can use them to cut cable ties with no problems. They are going to be a handy addition to my tool cabinet. The rrp is £9.99 and I paid £7.59. They are good value for money and will hopefully last along time like all my other Park tools.
Here is the manufacturers blurb -
Shop quality scissors with sturdy, stainless steel blades and a dual density grip. Perfect for a wide range of mechanic's duties including cutting zip-ties, boxes, bar tape and handle grips.






No comments:

Post a Comment