30 April 2015

No cycling but plenty of new reading material

CRANKED - a magazine for mountain bikers Issue # 1 landed and a couple of free stickers. It looks good, feels good and smells good. The contents isn't too bad either! plenty of fantastic photos and some cracking good stories mixed in as well. Not had enough time to read it all but the FAT Peru article is nearly completed first.
Also landing on my door mat was Singletrack 97 and Cycling Plus June. So plenty of reading and more time to read as I have been off the bike since Sunday trying to rest up my ribs/shoulder. I have more movement now and will hopefully get a ride in tomorrow.
As for the van will it went in for more surgery on Monday @ Tyre Plus Durham in Langley Moor who have a cracking old school mechanic, I have know for many years and always does a excellent job, defo recommend them. As for the replacement Fat track pump, well I am awaiting a phone call from Evans at Gateshead when the replacement lands, not holding my breath lol.
Only other news this week is after chasing my local councillor / BT  re our internet speed of less than 1mg he has finally got BT to upgrade our box, well they have promised to do it very soon!
Oh and N Power has well and truly messed up my electric account/refund/direct debit and don't know what to do with it!





more soon - just hope the heavy showers and wind has gone, and it warms up

No comments:

Post a Comment