1 May 2015

Cold, windy & overcast local road ride

Yes it was cold 4.9 degrees, 22 mph wind & overcast for most of the ride. On top of that I am struck down with man flue, thanks Arran!
I had to force myself out today and it was not the most enjoyable rides. I had my woolly base layer, winter long sleeved jersey & gillet and I was still cold, should have dragged my full winter kit back out again. On the plus side the roads were dry and there was no rain during the ride but there was a shower within five minutes of finishing. Even though I have more movement in my arm is was still as sore as hell during the ride and most un comfortable. Back out on the fat bike I think for the next couple of rides to see if it is more comfortable / less pain.
Forecast is not looking too good for the bank hol weekend, no surprise there really.
On a better note I rang Evans today and my replacement Fat pump is in stock ready to collect, they did not ring me as the details were deleted from their system!
Below is a few snaps from todays ride, more soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment