31 May 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Salsa Beargrease T Shirt

When I seen this on Charlie the bike monger website I thought I might treat myself for the summer. After coughing up £23, yes shock horror - I have never paid that for a t shirt in my life but!
A few days later it arrived in the post along with a free Charlie sticker. Once opening the bag the T shirt is mega thin and thought what the hell but after wearing it the material is very comfortable on the skin even though you can see through it when you hold it up to the light. The design I think looks cool on the front and the Salsa logo is on the sleeve. It will not keep you warm but keeps you cool in hotter weather. Charlie also has a pink version for the ladies.
I will have to keep it for best and not get it covered in grease etc like nearly all my other t shirts!





No comments:

Post a Comment