11 May 2015

Local muddy offroad ride on the Krampgrease

Its nice to be back out on the bike after a week off from riding. My last ride was this time last Bank Hol Monday. I was very busy Tues/Wed last week then I was out on the elections all day Thursday from 6am to after 5am Friday morning. Friday was a blur and tiredness caught up with me at the weekend but still managed to service the car and get some jobs done around the house.
Today it was warm but very windy. It was still a little chilly when the cloud covered the sun / the wind so still had my gillet on and arm warmers but the arm warmers soon come off and into my back pocket. Due to the wind I stopped local and tired to shelter in the woods. With the heavy rain on Saturday and last night / this morning the terrain has softened up with plenty of puddles. A lot less pain from my rib/shoulder and I can ride the bike out of the saddle as well now, must be healing. Back down the hospital on Thursday for another check up, hopefully I will get the al clear and not have to go back again. Below are a few photos from the ride, more soon -




















No comments:

Post a Comment