20 May 2015

Sunny ride on the Eastway Steelie ST1.0

After the thunder, localised flooding & hail yesterday I thought the old lines would have been full of puddles / mud so took the Eastway ST1.0 out for a spin with its full mudguards. Well I was wrong, the lines were bone dry / dusty and riding fast. Its been a while since I have slung my leg over the steelie and it is still a joy to ride. I forgot just how heavy the beast is and feels heavier than my Beargrease! anyway it was flying down the line to Bishop with the dust flying up off the tyres. A quick drink and turn around and headed back, found out why it was spinning so quickly on the outward leg, I had a tail wind so that meant a headwind all the way back but it was not too strong compared to Sundays gales. Quite a few people out n about enjoying the sun and warmer temperatures. If it stays dry I might try and get a ride in on my Dale Super X Hi Mod tomorrow - now that is a flying machine!
Anyway below are a few snaps from todays ride and more to come soon -







No comments:

Post a Comment