4 June 2015

Bowman Pilgrims & Scott Foil Bike Builds Complete

The Bowman Pilgrims is nearly complete. I have finally managed to wire all the Di2 cables internally and the Di2 gears are working, well the sti's are but my climb shifter is not. I will have to investigate further on that on. The hydro/di2 levers still have a lot of travel but the brakes are working. I have fitted the pressfit bb / chainset and set up / adjusted the mechs. Added my pedals, water bottler cage, pump, seat pack, bar tape and garmin holder. Its now ready for a test ride. I am going to use my Conti 4 season 25c tyres for the mo but thinking about some Panracer Gravel king 28c's or 32c's but they have a totally different tread pattern.
Once mine was complete I moved onto Richy's carbon bling machine. Pressed the bb in, fitted the chainset and adjusted / set up the mechs / gears. His is ready to roll now.







No comments:

Post a Comment