20 June 2015

Panaracer Gravelking tyres

Well I have finally decided to order some Panaracer Gravelking tyres. I have opted for the 28c version for both the front and rear. I didn't want to go to the full 32c width as I have my Dale Superx for that type of riding and thought they might be too draggy on the road.. I wanted something where I could do a road ride with some sections of old railway line in to mix the ride up. This tyre / width seemed the best option. Zyro don't have any stock of 28c at the mo but are coming in on the 29th June. The rrp is £29.99 but Westbrook Cycles have price matched and doing a pair for £48.00. I am looking forward to fitting them to the Pilgrims and trying them out on the smooth and not so smooth stuff. Looking at the tread pattern I dont think taking any loose corners at speed will be a good option though! I will report back when I receive, fit and test them out.
More info here on Panaracers website and Zyro's website

32c version coming in narrow

32c tread pattern different to the 28, 26 &23c

28c bang on width





No comments:

Post a Comment