23 June 2015

Ride over to the coast on the C2C line

Angus rode over and met up with me to join onto the C2C route then down to Rocker. Yet again it was cold, overcast and windy. The lines were damp with some puddles but still fast going. I took my Pilgrims as I swapped over the Conti 4 Seasons 25c tyres to Schwalbe Marathon Racer 30c tyes but discovered I had put too much psi in them as they were bouncing on the rough stuff but flying on the smoother tarmac sections. Angus was on his Scott Carbon Team cx bike with Schwalbe Marathon Extreme 35c tyres and had no probs apart from the front mech needs a fine tweak. Again the lines were quiet and only seen a few walkers and other cyclists out. There was plenty fishing off the harbour wall at the quayside and they looked really cold. Below a few snaps, not many as we did not have that much spare time as Angus had to be back to go to work.
Westys have been on the email, the Panaracer Gravelkings Kings have turned up early and posted them and my Surly Dirt Wizards out today.

















No comments:

Post a Comment