2 October 2015

Last day of the sun = local road ride in the hills

This is the last day of the sunshine and high temperatures, just what a week it has been. There has been a good white ground frost going into work the last couple of days with 1.5degrees on the van dash. Back to normal from tomorrow, cold and overcast / cloudy with rain to follow next week.
Back today, I have had a bad cough / cold for most of week and had very little sleep so not feeling the best today. After only 15 miles my legs were feeling hollow on the climbs near Tow Law and was a gentle cruise back in from there. The Garmin was reading 21+ degrees and the sun was blazing away the whole time. All the turbines were off so no wind either to cool me down.
I took the Nano Black Ltd Edt out today as the weather was that nice, same my body was not performing as well as the bike.
Looks like I am working for most of the weekend so will be lucky to get any miles in :-(
Below are a few pics from the ride and hopefully more soon next week -












No comments:

Post a Comment