19 October 2015

The suns back out so the nano road bling is back out on local lanes

No miles over the weekend so was clamming to get out today as the sun was shinning instead of the overcast / cloud we had all weekend.
The roads were mainly dry so decided to give the Nana Black Inc a run out as its nearly time it is parked up for the winter months. The County's gritter's are going on stand by very soon so its salt season again.
The country lanes are well covered with mud from the tractors coming off the fields so had to give it a wash down when I got back home. What a beautiful bike this is to ride and powers up the climbs. Todays route was mainly quiet country back roads / lanes around Tow Law way some steady climbs chucked in as well. There was a few other roadies out today enjoying the glorious weather before the forecasted rain on Wednesday.
Time for some mtb action I say before the trails turn into a quagmire.
Below are a few photos from the ride -
















I also swapped the Gravel king tyres on the Pilgrims for my Conti 4 Season 25c and adjusted the clearance on the mudguards. I also charged up my Lupine light batteries ready for so fun. The Pilgrims is now ready for winter / dark / wet road riding. I also charged up the Di2 whist I was on.



And swapped the Surly 29x3" Knard tyres on the Krampgrease for the Surly Dirt Wizzard 3" tyres. Not tried them but will be soon! smaller volume tyre compared to the Knards = more frame clearance on the rear bridge on the Beargrease frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment