8 November 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Lezyne Micro Caddy Saddle Bag

I have several different manufacturers seat packs but normally stick to the Altura ones the last few times I have bought a one.
This time I opted to try out a Lezyne model. This is the first product I have tried from this manufacturer but have read good revies on their pumps and multi tools. I was after a small / all black version for the Dale Nanao Black. I don't carry too mush in my seat packs - spare inner tube, multi tool, patches, chain link & tyre boot. This model comes in a couple of sizes but I opted for the small as it looked big enough.
The quality of the construction looks very good and fitting is easy with one big strap around the saddle rails. There is no strap on the seat post which makes it cleaner looking and dosent rub your post. There are compartments inside and an external section under the bag for your multi tool but I wanted to keep my tool inside the main section to keep out of the road spray / dirt. It was a squeeze but everything is in. Fitting doesn't take long and the lager zipped end is easy to open and take out your tube etc.
In use you cannot feel the bag moving around and to date I have had no problems with it. The rrp is £17.99 but shop around for deals, I paid just over £14 inc next day delivery.
Here is the manufactures blurb -
A compact, streamlined saddle bag ideal for sleek racing saddle shapes, the 0.23L Micro Caddy is perfect for road cycling and sportives with just the bare essentials. Hook and Loop straps provide secure fitting without the need for tools or brackets.
The compact Caddy fits neatly under the saddle thanks to the large hook and loop strap. Also, the large opening of the bag allows easy access to inner tubes etc.
Here is a link to the website

Top Features of the Lezyne Micro Caddy Saddle Bag - Small

Hook and Loop seat rail straps for rattle-free fitting
Organizational pockets keep all accessories in place
External multi-tool compartment
Durable woven nylon fabrics
Water resistant zipper
Reflective tail light loop
Weight: 80g
Dimensions: 140 x 55 x 55mm
Cargo: 13.7in3 0.23L
                  
                    
 








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment