15 November 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Topeak Micro Rocket cb mini pump - road

This is yet another treat for my Cannondale Nano Black Ltd Edt bike. I have used the Bonti mini pumps on all my road/gravel/cx bikes for years with no problems but I am on a mission to make the bike all black and stealth looking as possible. I use Topeak mini pumps on all of my mtb's and have two Topeak track pumps and normally last for a long time and perform well. This pump is very small, compact and light - ideal. When it arrived I didn't realise just how small the pump is compared to all my other mini pumps. Fitting was simple, just removed the bottle cage to remove the old pump holder and fit the new holder. The pump clips in and you pull over a strap to secure it. I have tried it out on blowing up a spare tube but not used it on the roadside yet - thank god!
The rrp is £34.99 which is a lot for a mini pump but as ever with Topeak products shop around for some discount. I paid under £27 inc 2 days delivery.
Here is the manufacturers blurb and LINK -
Micro Rocket CB
For weight-obsessed roadies, here's 55 grams of pocket-sized pumping punch. Carbon handle and barrel sheath for light weight, high pressure design pumps to 160 psi.
HeadPresta Valve with Integrated Dust Cap
BarrelCarbon sheath
HandleLocking Carbon
Capacity160 psi / 11 bar
Added FeaturesSide Mount Bracket
Optional Centerline Mount Bracket
Size (L x W x H)16 x 2.4 x 2.1 cm
6.3” x 0.9” x 0.8”
Weight55 g / 1.94 oz
Art.no. TMR-CB







 

No comments:

Post a Comment