23 February 2016

Tuesday night ramble & more fresh 27.5+" rubber

What a lovely day it has been with some lovely winter sun but a very cold wind as well. I decided on another walk tonight taking in some local trails from my doorstep. It was a lovely clear evening and the wind had died down and was more pleasant. Approx 30 minutes in it was getting dark and a few hail stones were coming from the sky but it soon blew over. The trails are drying up nicely now. It was dark by the time I got back in and forgot to take my torch so that was good fun! All in just over 5 miles in 1hr 27 mins, below are a few photos inc a delivery today for spring/summer riding!



















more new rubber to add to my growing collection

Lite Skin version this time

Trying out a new technical t shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment