18 March 2016

Back out on the Beargrease in more sun and a few more walks

Yesterday the sun was back out again and so was the Beargrease. It was quick blast down to Durham, around the riverside, up the trod and back around the riverside before heading back up all the hills on the way home. Durham was busy but not as busy as the other day. Still fantastic weather all day again. All in just under 12 miles. When I got back in I had a walk for nearly 3 miles as well.
On Wednesday me and Jane had a walk down to Crook Hall Gardens café for a cuppa and scone, first time we have been in but passed it hundreds of times. The dinks and food were ok but nothing special and its not cheap. The other problem it was far too hot inside and after coming out of the cold I was sweating like a bull. The only other thing was the finger hole in the cups were that small I could not fit my fat finger sausage through so could not lift the cup up properly.
We did a few loops on the way home to make it 5 mile route.
Below are a few snaps, more soon and enjoy the dry weather -











No comments:

Post a Comment