27 March 2016

Local walk and catch up

Not been out on the bike since Tuesday but I did order a replacement battery for my camera from flebay but had to buy two - £6 inc next day p&p for the pair and the camera still works! but I had also bought a FUJIFILM FinePix XP80 Tough Camera from CURRYS for £99, not opened it yet as I was waiting to see if my old Canon was still going to work after the new batteries landed. I am undecided whether to keep the new Fujifilm as well or take it back.
I have been busy with mainly decorating jobs and gardening since Tuesday but woke up this morning and me, Jane & Angus went out for a walk for nearly 8 miles in 2hrs 20min in a very mixed bag of weather. We got back before the heavy showers but we had sun, cloud, wind and some light drizzle. The tracks were not that muddy considering yesterdays rain but we have had a long dry spell before this. There was loads of other walkers / runners out but did not see many cyclists!
Below are a few pics from the walk, enjoy and more soon -










 

No comments:

Post a Comment