6 March 2016

Quite back end to the week but busy weekend - no riding though ;-(

One walk on Thursday for a couple of hours then it lashed down all day Friday. Onto Saturday me and Angus started putting a greenhouse together for my farther in law, what a nightmare it was. We got the two gable ends and door made in 4 hours, it then started snowing / hail storms so called it a day. Once back home the sun got out so me and Jane went for a walk, all the off road sections were up the eyes in deep wet mud but its all part of the fun. 6 miles later we got back home. We had ever type of weather - sunny, cloudy, hail, rain & wind, what a mixture! Today was round 2 of the greenhouse building, this time there was three of us tackling the beast, another 4 hours later it was complete and fixed to the base. Once home it was shoe cleaning time - my walking boots, first time I have washed them, just waiting for them to dry before treating. Then I polished another four pairs of shoes ready for work / school tomorrow - oh the joys.
My new walking socks I got last week were no good, they never come up past the top of my boots so Jane got them swapped yesterday morning at Cotswolds, Durham. Hopefully these might better - try them out this week -



 



No comments:

Post a Comment