12 June 2016

Norco Search Ultegra 2016

I have bought a Norco Search Ultegra 2016 55.5cm complete bike. Today I started stripping it down as I am swapping the Di2 Ultegra group set from the Bowan Pilgrims onto this and putting the cable operated Ultegra group set onto the Pilgrims.
I have finished rebuilding the Pilgrims but still a few jobs to finish on the Norco before its maiden ride. I have had to order a couple of parts to complete the build, should be complete and up and running by the end of the week all going well.
I popped the Norco on the scales before stripping - 19.07lbs, the Pilgrims including mudguard, seat pack, light bracket, pedals, gps mount, bell, cadence sensor, bag weighs 20.07lbs! after I re built the Pilgrims with normal Ultegra it went up to 20.09lbs, not much difference, I could not believe my eyes but I did change the saddle (heavier), handlebars and stem (lighter). More updates when I finish the new girl.










No comments:

Post a Comment