10 July 2016

Fresh Goods Sunday - Berghaus Windystopper gloves


I was after a new pair of good 'non cycling gloves' for a few years now and never got around to buying any but in the New Year these caught my eye and looked just the job. They are not overally thick which I don't like and not too thin either. They are easy to pull on and off, the design also has an elasticated wrist section. I was surprised at just how warm they are. On a couple of occasions I have wore them as my hands were getting chilly but within minutes my hands were red hot. I have tested them in gale force winds and snow (see pic below) and my hands were still red hot, the Gore Windstopper fabric defo works. These have got to be the warmest gloves I have ever bought by a long way. They are not bulky or heavy so you can pack them away in your pockets
in your jacket etc and you don't notice them. They are packed away now for summer but will be out again soon in the Autumn / Winter for more use.
RRP £35 but shop around as I paid less than £25, worth ever penny.

Manufacturers blurb - The Windystopper from Berghaus is a popular windproof glove ideal for year round use. This unisex fit glove has been made from microfleece for a soft feel and has a water repellant coating making it suitable for cold, dry days.

Features

  • Unisex
  • Anatomical fit
  • Double elasticated wrists for good fit
  • Stetch bound opening
  • Easy to use connecting clip
  • 100% windproof

Specification

  • Fabric: Windstopper Technical Fleece. 100% polyester
  • Weight: 70g





 


No comments:

Post a Comment