19 August 2016

Quick local spin on the Cannondale Beast of 'N' East

Just a quick spin out on the old line to Bishop & back on the Cannondale Beast of 'N' East. Very quite along the lines again, just a couple of other cyclists, dog walkers, joggers and a few  out for a walk. The lines were bone dry but not for long as I was blasting along before the heavy rain was due.
Its the driest I have seen the trails for a long time and the Rocket Ron 3+" tyres were flying. Just one run in with a local from Willington walking his greyhounds on the wrong side of the path going through Willington. Got a load a verbal abuse for riding on the red cycle lane side and not on the grey pedestrian side where he should have been, not to worry! everyone else I passed spoke and thanked me for ringing my bell etc. Only a couple of pics as I had my head down today.
Forecast heavy rain all day Saturday, cannot complain as I cannot remember the last time we had any rain, will do the garden a word of good. Probably be back out on Sunday, fingers crossed.












No comments:

Post a Comment