3 August 2016

Salsa Cycles 2017 - better start saving ;-)

Salsa Cycles have released the details of there full 2017 range inc two new models and revamped existing models. Its the biggest range of bikes I have seen Salsa produce.

Mukluk - HERE inc carbon and alu models

Beargrease - HERE unchaged apart from spec and colours, some I like and some I don't

Woodsmoke - HERE all new, comes in 29+" & 27.5+"

Timberjack - HERE all new, comes in 27.5+" & 29"


Warbird - HERE unchanged apart from one major item which stopped me from buying a one, for 2017 they have added mud guard mounts

Cutthoat - HERE I did not se this model last year but looks just up my street, sort of Slate looking but with bigger wheels! oh yes.

They also have the Fargo, Vaya, Spearfish, Pony Rustler, Horsetheif & Bucksaw. So in total 12 models, god only knows how many and what models will hit the UK shores and what the rrp's will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment