28 September 2016

Local gravel / tarmac ride on the Norco Adventure Search

Todays ride was a good mixture of off road and tarmac, probably about 50/50 I would say. As for the bike well what better bike to take than my Norco Search! it just loves to spin along on gravel lines / paths and then skip straight on to tarmac lanes. The weather is still holding out but its defo getting cooler and the strong winds are back again. I had my gillet on today and a thin long sleeved jersey and it was still 17 degrees but the near gale wind made to cool on the descents. As for the route well from Sherburn Village it was a short road section to the old line to Hetton Le Hole where I came out at the Country Park. From there is was tracks around and out the back before dropping back down to Hetton then it was back on the off road lanes again to bring me out 1/2 way up Mosley hill to drop on to the road again to Low Pittington. From there is was road to High Pittington, Little town, Sherburn Hill and drop back into Sherburn Village. I had a good ride with not many people out and about but the wind was a killer. Below are a few pics from the ride, enjoy and more soon -
























No comments:

Post a Comment