20 November 2016

Fresh Goods Sunday - Cannondale Slate Apex Part 2

After a little more fettling and adding some accessories the new bike is ready for some action. I decided not to fit the Pro handlebars but have opted for some lovely carbon Easton ones. I also removed the new Sella Italia Slr saddle for a older used Slr saddle. Oh and I also swapped the disc brake rotors for 140mm rear / 160mm front KCNC Razor 62g & 73g. What took the longest was fitting the Prologo One touch 2 bar tape with coloured strips on both ends. It was not my choice but Calvin from Westbrook Cycles wanted me to try it out.
As for the accessories - Cannondale bottle cage & seat pack. Bonti mini pump, Ass saver mud guard, Ritchey spd pedals, bell & Garmin mount. I have also temporarily fitted one of my old X lab top tube bags for the camera etc.
As for the how it rides well I have not had a chance yet to get out on the trails / road with it. I have not been struck down again with man flue no2, going to docs next week for some horse tablets, been bad for weeks now and cannot shake it off.
I will post some photos when I do get out to use it, hopefully not too long!








650b x 2" tyre up front? enough clearance?







No comments:

Post a Comment