25 November 2016

Frosty, sunny, cut short ride on the Cannondale Apex

After another heavy overnight frost and the sun came out around 10ish. I had planned on having a very steady ride through to Bishop, have a cuppa them another very steady spin back but, I got a call from the doc's wanting me to come back in straight away as I am not getting any better probably worse. It was time for a u turn and headed straight back.
This time another two lots of different tablets and another two inhalers. I will be rattling along the road with all these in me each day. The steroid table along I have to take 6 in one go! Anyway not to worry off to the hospital as well for a chest x-ray probably next week.
On the plus side the weather is back to cracking again with some lovely frosts and some winter sun. Enjoy Black Friday ;-} and below are a few pics from todays rather short ride -










No comments:

Post a Comment