4 January 2017

Spin along the line to Bishop Auckland & back on the Cannondlae Slate Apex

Todays ride was a quick spin along the old railway line to Bishop and back on the Cannondale Slate Apex. It was a poor start as I had forgot my helmet and glasses. Not to worry I had a spare helmet in the van and used my driving sunglasses, not the best but still got out. The worst part was the helmet was on the tight side and could not get my cap or ear warmer under. Within a mile my lugs were ringing like plugs ears out of the Beano. After a few miles they were that cold I could not feel them anyway. It was lovely and sunny on the way out but once I turned it clouded over and had a headwind all the back. The temperature dropped form just over 4 degrees down to 2 degrees. The line were quiet with only a few other cyclists, dog walkers & horse riders.
Yesterdays exercise was another swim but this time kept off the flumes and did 40 lengths instead then a steady walk around the block as I call it.
Below are a couple of pic's from todays ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -


 










No comments:

Post a Comment