21 March 2017

Very windy and cold local road ride on the Bowman Pilgrims

I had a day off from exercise on Sunday as I was still feeling rough with man flue. Yesterday was a very steady 5k jog in the wind and sun along the old railway line. Today I woke up to lovely sunshine but come 6.30am it was a white out but it did not last long and the sun soon came back out for most of the day. I took the Bowman Pilgrims for a local road ride up to Tow Law area, god knows why as the wind was 30+mph all the way up and driving sleet storms straight into my face. Once up at Tow Law I turned to head back I was hitting 20-30mph without touching the pedals. Its been a while since I have out on the Bowman and forgot what a comfy ride it is apart from when you hit pot holes! The Ultegra groupset is still working perfectly but noticed the back brake needs bleeding. Below are a couple of pics from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon. Saying that its forecast very heavy rain for all day tomorrow and most of Thursday.












No comments:

Post a Comment