26 May 2017

Last red hot & sunny ride on the Mason Bokeh this week

Well it may have been hotter but there was a lovely stiff breeze today to cool me down a little when out on the Mason. I had a steady spin through to Bishop a I wanted to call in past Inspiral Cycles to order some bits n bobs. As ever the lines are still bone dry, dusty and very fast going. Again very few people out and about but busier than yesterday. I tightened up the headset and lifted the saddle height slightly last night and the Mason was going well. I will give it a few more rides before I decided to lift the stem one 5mm spacer. I have left the steerer tube slightly long so there is plenty of room for adjustment. The Bonti front tyre is loving the hard pack fast rolling gravel, No probs with the Panaracer on the rear either. Below are a couple of pics from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -











No comments:

Post a Comment