10 May 2017

Test ride No3 Hamsterley Forest - Cannondale Moterra 3 27.5+ Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike (2017)

I looked at the forecast yesterday for the rest of the week- rain Fri, Sat & Sun so booked today off work. Sunny weather = another bike ride, this time I took the E bike over to Hamsterley Forest for a spin around. It was 3 degrees going through with a ground frost in places but the sun was blazing away and so was I. I did loads of sections that I have not ridden for many, many years and was a real joy to ride them again. The forest is the driest I have ridden it for along time but still eroded in many places inc new tracks that have only been put in a few years ago. To say the least it was quite at 7.30am and never seen another cyclist the whole 2 1/2 hours I was out and about. All in I covered 21 miles and nearly 3000ft of climbing and had the battery down to its last bar of juice by the time I got back to Bedburn. Below are a selection of snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon!







































No comments:

Post a Comment