12 July 2017

Ride down the Wear to Sunderland on the Mason

The sun was shinning for a change so I took the Mason out for a spin. Once I dropped onto the C2C old railway line instead of heading up towards Consett direction I turned left and headed down towards Cox Green / River Wear and then onto Sunderland for a change. Its not the most scenic of routes to say the least but a change from the normal. The route was very quiet with just a few other users out so was easy going. I forgot just how many hills was along this section! The tracks were mainly dry but the wooded sections around Cox Green were damp with some big muddy puddles so had to take it steady with the Bonti slick on the front. I nearly lost the front end once which made the old butt cheeks squeeze alittle! Below are a few pics from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -


























No comments:

Post a Comment