27 July 2017

Spin along the muddy / damp railway to Bishop and back


I have had 5 days off any form of exercise apart from general walking as I have not been feeling the best and the weather has been a very mixed bag.
I had a better sleep last night and felt better this morning so managed a steady away spin along the line to Bishop and back. The lines are wet and muddy in places after the heavy rain yesterday and busy with other cyclists. The max temperature on the Garmin was 12 degrees! yes and its mid summertime. I had three layers on my top half and did not feel too hot at any point during the ride.
Enough about me and some news on new bike parts! - I have enjoyed he Mason that much since buying it I have opted for another set of wheels but 700c this time with either 38 or 40c rubber. More on this soon- thanks Calvin from Westbrook Cycles & Mike from Biketreks Ings.













No comments:

Post a Comment