15 August 2017

Sunny Tuesday spin out on the Cannondale Beast of East

As I did not get out on the Cannondale Beast of the 'N' East on Sunday I decided to take it out for a blast along the old railway line to Bishop n back today. Its been a while since I have ridden this bike so did a quick check over of all the nuts / bolts, tyre and shock pressure, lube etc and it was ready to go. I forgot just how wide the bars were and had to stop three times on the Viaduct to let other people past as there is not enough room for two people to pass since they put up the new railings a foot in from the kerb line about two years ago. The lines are full of muddy puddles at the mo and I did not have a front mud catcher on so was sprayed in the cold stuff. The rear ass saver did not work that well either as my top had a huge black streak up the back of it! Apart from that all was well. Quite a few others out and about enjoying some sunshine for a change. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -
















No comments:

Post a Comment