14 October 2017

Dark but warm spin down to Durham on the Beargrease

The rain was forecasted to start at 7am right the way through to midday so I was up and out early to miss most of the wet stuff. It was spitting way in my front light for the whole ride but not too heavy. With it being that warm again you could not really feel it. It was quiet down in Durham with only a few soles wandering around the river banks in the pitch black! I fitted the Lupine Betty this time for more candle power up front and I could bomb along the single tracks through the wooded sections with ease. Daylight was just starting to come through around 7.15am when I was approx a couple of miles away from home. Once back in the rain started with minutes so I timed it to perfection!













 


No comments:

Post a Comment