1 October 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Bar Tape - Copper coloured for Mason Bokeh

 
I was sick of fitting plain black boring bar tape so was on the look out for some new tape for the Mason Bokeh to match the stickers on the forks. I checked all the normal main brand bar tape manufacturers and could only find different shades of brown but I wanted a copper colour. I checked ebay and found a seller who did various metallic colours inc copper. I order some and landed within a few days. Once I opened the packet I discovered it had no self adhesive strip to the back so had to wrap it tight. I must admit the tape has not moved / loosened during use but the main problem is the coloured layer is wafer thin and  if you catch it on anything sharp it comes off very easily exposing the white under layer. Yes the colour is good and its reasonable comfy under your palm even on rough stuff  but its slippy in the wet and is poor quality overall. Its also overpriced tbh for what you get.
Ebay - £6.99 + £1.99 postage LINK
This listing is for 2 rolls of Handlebar Tape and pair of End plugs 

Length : approx 2m per roll (enough for a standard set of drop handlebars) 

Includes 2 plastic Chrome effect end plugs 

Ideal for Racing / Sports bikes with standard drop handlebars 

For any more information please contact us: 01924 274209 


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment