15 October 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Stans No Tubes Tyre Sealant Injector

I seen the Stans injector when I was buying the fluid but thought I would give a normal small syringe ago first and save a few bob. I set up a pair of tyres using a normal syringe injecting it straight down the valve body after removing the valve core. It was slightly messy but had to refill the syringe quite a few times to get the correct amount of fluid into the tyre. When I bought a wider Gravelking tyre I also bought the Stans syringe. You remove the valve core remover from the end. Suck the correct amount of Stans fluid into the syringe, screw the end of the tube onto the valve body and inject away, unscrew once you have filled the tyre up - a lot less mess and a much easier job. The messy part is washing / flushing out the syringe with fresh water. If you are doing a few tubeless sets ups / topping up tyres a year then I would recommend you buy one of these.
RRP £12.99 and I paid £9.89

Spec - 2 oz (60ml) syringe makes application of sealant a more simple job with no mess or waste - Stan's No Tubes The Injector also allows transfer of sealant to new tyre. Allows you to measure the amount injected into each tyre.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment