7 October 2017

Saturday early morning local ride on the Salsa Beargrease Fat Bike

I was up and out the house before 6.30am for a dark, windy but warm ride down to Durham. It started spitting rain but dried up once I hit the riverbanks. I had the my small Lupine on the front but could have done with the BIG BETTY on the single track through the woods. It was lovely and quiet in Durham so more or less had the tracks / trails to myself. The wind was hard going and wasvery hot around 12 degrees! I took the Salsa carbon Beargrease this morning for a change. It was a good work out on my legs on the way home up all the hills. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon.



















 
Once back home it was time for a shave, haircut and shower before heading out to the Craft fair at Ushaw College then over to Meadowfield for the CX











No comments:

Post a Comment