4 November 2017

Another cold, damp, cloudy and windy ride on the Mason

Yet another cold, damp and cloudy ride but nice through the woods with all the leaves. Todays route was joining on the C2C at Birtley and heading up hill all the way to Consett. From there I turned right and joined the Derwent old line all the way down to the Metro Centre then along the cycle path to the Baltic, then joined onto the A167 back through Low Fell & Birtley. Only one disaster today was a rear puncture just outside Leadgate on the wayout. I was too busy taking a photo and ran over some glass. I kept pedalling to see if the Stans would seal it but it was spraying all over the bike and me. I whipped the wheel out and put a tube in, what a mess! Clean up operation after a hot bath and some food. Below are a few pics from the ride and hopefully more soon -





































No comments:

Post a Comment