12 November 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Halfords Presta Inner Tube 700 x 38-45c

I have used Halfords own branded inner tubes a few times in different sizes and they have been very good value / quality so far. When I bought the Hunt 4 Season 700c wheels I bough these at the same time as I was not sure if I was going to run the wheels / tyres tubeless or not. In the end I run them tubeless but always carry two of these inner tubes as spares, just in case. Like last week I had a rear blow out just outside Leadgate where the Stans did not seal the hole so whipped in one of these tubes and I was on my way. They might not be as light as a branded tube but the quality is there and so is the value for money.
RRP £3 each or 5no for £10 (any size mix & match), I paid £7.50 for 5no
Spec - Halfords Presta Bike Inner Tube
A must have cycling essential the Halfords Presta Bike Inner Tube is for 700c bike wheels and is the perfect replacement for bike inner tubes which have become worn and damaged and beyond simple puncture repair.

 Halfords Presta Bike Inner Tube - Extra Info

  • Presta type valve
  • Valve length: 60mm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment